Montag, 13. Januar 2014

The advantages of being single !!!

Hellooo:)

Today is my first anniversary of being single:P That's right;) And I thought I really had to celebrate this (HOPEFULLY) once-in-a-lifetime occasion, so I will list you the Top 8 reasons why I enjoy and relish my time outside any relationships.

#1  There was no need to delete half of my facebook profiles again after breaking up
#2  I could post as many selfies as I wanted without people thinking I'm single again
#3  I saved a LOT of money, there was no reason to buy a boyfriend expensive presents everytime I  journeyed to some other country
#4  I saved an entire calender of dates to remember:P Like meeting for the first time, first date, anniversary of being together, valentine's day etc etc
#5  I was spared from meeting 234654 thousand possible creepy in-laws
#6  I could flirt with as many guys as I wanted
#7 There was no reason to painfully forget the guys that broke up with me

and the most importand reason:

#8  I enjoyed my FREE life!!:D

My sincere condolences to all of you who are in a relationship or even worse..... (can't even say the word) .. married!

Just kidding, of course;) 

"If you aren't happy single you won't be happy taken. Happiness come's from within. Not from men."


Love you all:D  
Tabea


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen